25 January 2011

attributes.

God doesn't give you what you think you need or what you desire. He doesn't cater to the instant-gratification generation. He gives you what you need when you need it and not a moment too late. It is on His time frame, after all.

This morning, as I was studying His Word, the Lord placed on my heart a desire to study His attributes again, through fresh eyes.

I will begin my study tomorrow morning with this new directive, and post here accordingly.

Disclaimer: Due to seen and unforeseen difficulties between time constraints, self, and laptop, I will probably refrain from daily postings. That, and there is much more to God and His attributes than I could ever sum up in a simplistic blog format. I will, however, be posting accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment