16 March 2011

with any hope...

I will get through this semester.

Let me tell you, though, I am running on fumes. I have been at it non-stop for a while. Starbucks is the last part of my day -- and it is a mind-numbing job, cleaning everything each night, slowly losing my sanity to the sanitizing solution in the back sink.

Short on time and energy, I will end this here. My new master teacher is someone I am not convinced has it completely together, with regards to me. Unsure of what I am capable, he has not allowed me stretch my wings much and I feel a bit stifled. This said, I will get me out. Eventually.

Until then...

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness.
I dare not trust the sweetest frame
But wholly trust in Jesus' name.

On Christ the solid Rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment