09 March 2011

a little update.

Teacher Performance Assessment #3 is in full swing.

Three-quarters of the way into it, I must take a break.

There is much to do in the next few weeks that will most assuredly test my patience levels and time-management skills.

This is no small thing. My future and career truly depend on my completion of this 25-page paper. If I do not pass with flying colors, I cannot proceed. This has not only put a fire under my tail, it has also made me quite incoherent and given my nerves a rawness that rivals my time spent getting off "the drip" (see photo below).


Thankful that the Lord gives me strength to move forward and do all things to my best ability. He is the only one who can get me through this tumultuous ride!

Until sometime after Thursday ... this is me, signing off ...

No comments:

Post a Comment