26 April 2011

on three hours.

On three hours of sleep ...

(1) - I have completely caught up my binder for the work required of me by Monday. Okay, with a few things yet to accomplish tomorrow afternoon. C'est la vie. This is actually a good thing.

(2) - Completed a successful close at my store. Went down without a hitch, far as we could tell.

(3) - Taught several classes, graded at least four assignments (each class = 30 students, on average).

(4) - Written up the twenty-six lesson plans (I have two vastly different types of classes to teach each school day) remaining in this semester.

(5) - Begun my final Teacher Performance assessment.

(6) - Put the finishing touches on my Unit.

... I don't recommend or condone the decision to get three hours of sleep last night in this post. The resulting insanity and negative attitude alone should be repulsive enough for my readership to not follow in my footsteps. As if you do! ;)

Thank you all for your encouragement at this time!

Love, Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment