19 November 2010

what i'm learning ... part 3.

You do a lot of self evaluation as a teacher. This is something I'm learning to do more often. It's kind of neat to see what kind of progress has occurred between postings. Although ... sometimes I cannot see the cloud through the rain.

I feel like I just crawled out from under a rock.

This week just felt really off, you know?

Despite all that happened, however, I cannot complain. God got me through. He always does! I have had worse weeks.

There are times when I get kind of sad, thinking about what I'm missing at home while I'm here. But I am then reminded of all the amazing opportunities that God has opened up for me here -- especially learning curves: new ways to communicate with others and how to love those who make themselves unlovable.

My conclusion is thus: when God breaks you, it's always for your benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment