11 December 2010

roller coaster.

Today was such a good day.
- Woke up later than usual, so I got some good sleep in.
- Did some homework.
- Talked with my best friend and confidante. Got to see his face.
- Joined the celebration at the most beautiful wedding I have ever attended.
- I cried with joy.

Today sucked.
- Realized I still have 12 assignments between now and when I'm home in SIX days.
- Dealt with too many selfish people.
- Bitterly cried from the hurt caused by misunderstanding and unkind words.

I don't know how to fix the last part. But it's staining how I'm seeing my trip home and spending time with loved ones. Not with every loved one; just with a couple. Probably too much information, but I don't care.

I'm so overwhelmed and stressed out with school. This was the last thing I thought would happen and it makes me sad. I don't know how I'm going to finish my schoolwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment