19 January 2006

another.

WooHoo! I am soooo happy, sorta. First of all, I'll start off by saying I am really not enjoying math this quarter, due to my prof. I know he knows what he's doing, but he does not know how to teach! Drives me crazy. So I'm having fun there. Not. Anyhow, the syllabus he gave us said that midterms would be January 31. When he changed his mind and said that they would be next week, I was frantic: I don't multi-task well. I have two other midterms next week, one after the other, plus two quizzes. Bleh. To wrap it up, he somehow changed his mind (again) and said the first calculus midterm will be on the 31st. *big sigh of relief* Thanks, God! Yep, that's why I'm happy today...

Side note: why does the University of Washington call them "midterms" if there are two of them before the final? I've always wondered...

Oh, and is there a trick to Sudoku? The ones in the Daily are obnoxious!

By the way, Nicholas Nickleby has got to be the best chick-flick ever, along with the Man from Snowy River, Ever After, and......

No comments:

Post a Comment