10 October 2011

forgiving.

Have you ever been hurt by someone who truly believes in their heart that they are doing well? This has occurred recently and... I wasn't quite sure how to take it at first. I mean, I'm definitely not a fan. Not good insofar as communicating my hurts go either, at times. And not quite into the whole counterattack method. Seems juvenile and judgmental, in a punitive sense. I'm not a person who strikes back. In the past, yes. But I've recognized that it's not effective for building relationships... I actually usually prefer to simper and go on the defensive, hide my hurt away and never address it.

Smile and internalize?

Problem with this method: the hurt is still there and it festers beneath the surface. I'm not really a fan of this either. Lesser of the two evils is the hurt. The hiding it away part stings worse over time and gets me down.

Not sure if there is another way than to forgive and let go.

Thus, this post. I'm letting God deal with this one. And I'm letting go the ropes.

No comments:

Post a Comment