09 May 2011

"Shaksperian Sonnet"

Contributing party: one of my ninth graders. This was written by hand. From before I started teaching this class as a student teacher. Found it today; it must have been fallen off the desk and got lodged in between the desk and wall. I couldn't resist sharing it with you all. It pretty much made my day.

"You art the most beautiful thing
that eyes could see.
Your eyes art like the nice blue sky,
Your hair is like an autumn tree,
You look as if you can fly.

"Your face is that of a goddess.
I do not deserve your niceness.
I should have gotten less,
You releave me of my stress.

"You art never repetative in any way,
You make me so happy,
Every time I see you
I need to lay
You make my legs flappy.

"You art so beautiful,
you make my heart full."

No comments:

Post a Comment